RealBasic Console Applications with 4.0rc1 -- Still in new RELEASE!!!!

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Wed Mar 4 13:34:44 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

I am running the current release version ( 2-25-09 ) of the Plugin,
and this is still occuring.

Needless to say not being able to compile a console application is a
real problem.

This occurs for any project as long as the plugin is being loaded,
regardless of whether it is actually using Valentina.

Manits #4072

This is critical, please let us know when this will be fixed and
released as 4.0.x.

Jason