beta version of VStudio?

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Fri Jan 30 16:14:20 CST 2009

Is there a beta version of VStudio to be had?  If so, where?

I tried to get the beta version of V4RB and I have to say that the ParadigmaSoft web site is a nightmare.  I go to the V4RB page and click on Beta Release.  That brings me to a page listing all the products with a release link for the currently selling version next to each.  But in the paragraph above, there is a line that says "o download beta versions go to this page. "  Clicking on that link brings you to a page similar to the last but with "Beta" links next to each product.  Clicking on the Beta link for RB brings you right back to the page listing all the production versions of the product.

I still have not been able to find a beta download for V4RB or VStudio.  I'm having a bug in an SQL query and I'd like to see if it is fixed in version 4, but I'm really frustrated at how difficult this is.  Preferably, a beta VStudio would be great, but if I have to I'll settle for a beta V4RB.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/