FW: [kernel 0003960]: [NEW] ArraySet_Ptr I_Link::FindBrothers( REC_ID inRecID, ulong inLevel = 1, bool inOnlyThatLevel = false )

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 27 07:51:34 CST 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mantis Bug Tracker <vbt at paradigmasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:50:23 -0800
To: <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
Subject: [kernel 0003960]: [NEW] ArraySet_Ptr  I_Link::FindBrothers( REC_ID
inRecID, ulong inLevel = 1, bool inOnlyThatLevel = false )

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=3960
Reported By:                ruslan
Assigned To:
Project:                    kernel
Issue ID:                   3960
Category:                   Links
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2009-01-27 05:50 PST
Last Modified:              2009-01-27 05:50 PST
* Can be used only for Recursive link. Otherwise ERROR:
errLinkMustBeRecursive.

* inRecID  is record we we start
* inLevel can specify maximal level we should go down.
* inOnlyThatLevel - if TRUE then only records of THIS level will be added
into result.

Find all brothers (well and sisters) of given item, up to the specified
level. Or only brothers of that level.

Siblings               - Brothers of level 1 - are children of the same
parent.
Cousins               - Brothers of level 2 - are brothers PLUS children
of brothers of parent.
Second Cousins - Brothers of level 3 - are brothers of level 2 PLSU
children of brothers of parent....

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change