[V4MD] Report Example

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Feb 5 06:17:37 CST 2009

On 2/4/09 1:23 PM, "Sean Mancuso" <seanmancuso at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Sean,

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.0rc1

* I have test today on WIN XP2
    I have improve little project of reports. cosmetic

    I see that this example do NOT crashes,
    exists one glitch with button PreviewReport:
        when you click it report is not show
        to see it we must force refresh of window
        by mouse drag for its side or bottom.
        little drag and report become visible

    some issues with refresh. I have try add
    UpdateStage() - not helps.

* So, I do not see troubles with this example.

PLEASE download this archive.
Before install quite Director,
Trash from Xtra folder - V4MD Xtrqa
Trash /Program Files/Paradigma/vcomponents folder

INSTALL it
    copy V4MD Xtra

RESTART computer just in case

Try example.