[V4MD] reports

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Feb 3 03:50:29 CST 2009

On 2/3/09 11:42 AM, "Sean Mancuso" <seanmancuso at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> ok, changing that I now get an error
> ERR_OS_FILE_NOT_OPEN the files reports.vdb is not open.
>
> Anyway seems better because doesn´t crash if I select createVProject now.
> I will play with it a bit...

I have not catch

    so report works somehow now ?

> I wanted to create a report in html mode, but I don´t see the command in the
> vreport xtra, is that currently possible from the xtra or is only a feature of
> Vstudio ?

Must works

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:api:vreport_class:printing_methods#vreport.printtodisk

I need check if V4MD API was correct to this ...

YES

// printToDisk object me, string inPath, symbol inReportPrintType, integer
inStartPageIndex = 0, integer inEndPageIndex = 0

So something like

    report.PrintToDisk( #kToHTML )