minor annoyance when installing new betas

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:59:13 CST 2009

Not happening though. I even got two files now. One called
"VServer_Office_ini.new"
I set both the connection time out things in both files to "0" now and
hopefully it works. Since I only do this once a month I don't remember for
sure. I think one time I set it to 2000 or something like that instead of 0.

Thanks for the answer. Since the settings aren't preserved on new
installation should I report this to mantis?

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com