using office server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Aug 30 01:34:28 CDT 2009

On 8/30/09 12:02 AM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

Hi William

> Can you tell me where I might look for this error from the server log:
>
> -----
>
>  16:57:20.485364 (2953449472): (14) ERROR 0x71000: line 1:155: unexpected
> token: OR
>
> -----
>
> Is it in the database, where is line 155?

No,

Error is in the some query string. Line 1, column 155.

You can stop server, and set in the INI file
    VerboseLevel = 3

Then start server and work again.

Then LOG file should show string of query just before above line.

NOTE: in hot development it canbe more comfortable to start vserver directly
in the terminal.app and watch log messages in the live mode (to nt
open/close log file a lots of times).