using office server

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 29 14:46:55 CDT 2009

I'm really not having any luck
the server keeps trying to start over and over again even when I stopped it
manually. The error is the same every time.

 15:44:42.871585 (2691630880): SSL PRIVATE KEY OR CERTIFICATE ERROR
 15:44:42.871674 (2691630880): Server terminated

This not only makes Valentina unusable it has effectively made this computer
unusable to I erase everything to do with Valentina.

PLease tell me what that SSL private key error means so I can do something
productive!

I read the wiki pages.  They did not help!