using office server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Aug 29 14:15:35 CDT 2009

On 8/29/09 10:01 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I'm glad you're there Ruslan. I just got another license. I notice that it
> looks different than all my others
>
> ERROR: Licence license_cmn_4419061863907355 could not be used here.
>
> It's suppossed to say MAC instead of cmn.

license_cmn_4419061863907355

This is license for Valentina Community Server
    which works only on LINUX

Remove it rom your MAC.

Remove all expired licenses also! Just to cleanup your licenses folder.

You use DEMO vserver?
Then most probably you need download NEW demo license file from our site.

And then it should be single in licenses folder