using office server

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Aug 29 14:05:41 CDT 2009

Please bear in mind that everything worked perfectly until I stopped the
server.
I will now read everything you told me to read (as I'm forced to) and I will
spend the next three hours trying to figure this out when my gut feeling is
that spopping the server shouldn't cause all these problems and that the
automatically given out serial number is not the correct one for macs

----

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com