[ANN] Valentina 4.3b3 uploaded. ALL Products

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Aug 11 21:27:22 CDT 2009

I just downloaded Valentina Studio for Mac and noticed two things:
1. A kept a copy of my April 2009 Valentina Studio and it has the correct
icon for valentina studio but the new copy does not.

2. When I start it it says that my serial number is expired (although it
isn't).

I appreciate one change as diagnose database now works (again). Hurrah!  I
note that clone database still does not work though. I haven't been testing
new betas since April but I'm willing to start again but I don't want to
have all kinds of serial number problems like I used to when testing (which
is why I paid to have full copies of everything). Can't my existing serial
numbers work somehow with the betas?