New "AS XML" feature

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 31 07:42:57 CDT 2008

On 10/31/08 2:35 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> None of the data for the XML dumps for the government is ever rich text or
> anything more than simple ASCII. I think if you gave it a character outside
> the ASCII set it would be rejected.

Interesting.

So you target creation of something for gov .

I again will point you REPORTs.

Using reports in VS PRO, you can design it,
    then in V4REV generate it in 2 lines of code.

You can generate PDF, and in b8 we will introduce PDF with embedded XML.

Some people think that PDF with XML inside is very cool feature. :-)