[ANN] Reports, Reports, Reports // Valentina 4.0b7

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 29 06:55:04 CDT 2008

On 10/29/08 3:06 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> That "SELECT FOR XML" is perfect. Somehow you add features right when I need
> them in the stage of my project. Thanks for doing such amazing work.

:-)

Thank you.

Try to do feature requests faster of us :-)

And I very recommend look DEEPLY on new big,
no just HUGE feature - REPORTS.

We develop it about year already.

REPORTS integrated into db engine directly,
    and into SQL of db engine
    and into ADKs so you can develop apps that use reports.

We are sure that this not just give you in hands new tool - reports, but
this can change style of your development. Instead of coding many GUI
manually, you can DESIGN layouts visually and then use this layouts from any
supported API or IDE:  RB, REV, PHP, COM, NET, ... WEB

In nearest days we will introduce two more features in Valentina Reports.

One of them is barcodes,
    second is ... Wait for it :-)