b10 SSL problem - VStudio

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Nov 21 11:03:27 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan,

Actually it looks like 2 issues:

1. Mac VServer will not accept a SSL connection without crashing with
the error I submitted.

2. The Client library on b10 will not connect for me ( Linux or Mac
programs so far ) to any SSL  connection on a b10 VServer.  An older
client b2 can connect to the SSL port of a b10 VServer.  To test I
used my V4RB programs and VStudio Mac.

On Linux, is there a way to use more than one set of vcomponents.  In
my testing so far, I have not been able to get my programs to use any
"local" vcomponents from the program folder like I can on Windows.
For me this means I cannot run a b10 VServer and run a client program
using b2 libraries.  I was not sure if I was missing something with
ldconfig, but it seems that the programs only use the vcomponents
registered with ldconfig for VServer.

Thanks!

Jason