VStudio Pro Mac b10 warning

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 20 14:09:43 CST 2008

On 11/20/08 12:29 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at cognosis.be> wrote:

> just installed vstudio pro (4.0b10) on my macbook pro  osx 10.5.5
>
> I just ran the installer, which says install succeeded. When I launch
> vStudio Pro I get this warning (see screenshot).
>
> I can click ok and continue so not big deal I hope. (for the moment I
> am not yet working with Reports (will start next week I think)

I see where is trouble.
Hope to fix in 30-60 min.

Then I will reupload Vstudio archives.

* problem is that form plugin by mistake points
        libclient.dylib

    located at /usr/local/lib/vcomponents

Instead of one located inside of
    Vstudop.app/Contents/vcomponents

And this means that you both have
    /usr/local/lib/vcomponents

With dylibs marked as 3.6.
You need to reinstall V4REV and/or V4RB.