AW: [ANN] Valentina 4.0b7 uploaded, MAC, WIN, Linux

jda jda at his.com
Sat Nov 1 14:48:19 CDT 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 3:42 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>>> Which says what error?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got syntax errors. But there was nothing wrong with the syntax.
>
> Please give me here such SQL

This threw an error:

SELECT
hit,uniqueID,type,varCharField,rating,dateModified,authors,authorsStyle,title,titleStyle,editors,editorsStyle,journal,journalStyle,volume,volumeStyle,pages,pagesStyle,thedate,thedateStyle,publisher,publisherStyle,location,locationStyle,url,urlStyle,title2,title2Style,user1,user1Style,user2,user2Style,abstract,abstractStyle,keywords,keywordsStyle,notes,notesStyle,user3,user3Style,user4,user4Style,user5,user6,user7,user8,user9,user10,user11,user12,user13,user14,user15,user16,user17,user18
FROM thetable
ORDER BY id

Hm, I see I didn't select ID, but ordered by it. Maybe the new beta
doesn't allow that any more?

Jon