Mac VServer 4.0b7 error -- uploaded again.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Nov 1 13:24:35 CDT 2008

On 11/1/08 4:03 PM, "Jason Moehlman" <jmoehlma at moehlman.com> wrote:

Hi Jason,

> Thank you very much for checking this out and fixing the problem.
>
> I have one minor problem, they will not install the
> "VServer_Embedded.app" file.  I was able to search and delete all the
> VServer and Valentina references from /Library and I deleted the
> servers.  The installer even said they were a fresh install, but
> failed to put the actual app file in.
>
> All the other files in the install set were installed fine, could you
> post just the VServer_Embedded.app on the download area or send it to
> me off list so I can test and use  the new version.

I also have fight with this issue 2 days ago on my computer.

/Library/Receipts
    folder may contain package from vserver installer.
    trash them all

Also I you use 10.5, Apple have made SQL Lite db to keep receipts.

To trash them all you need from terminal do:
    sudo pkgutil --regexp --forget .*paradigmasoft.*

Then try install it again.