request to join beta testers

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri May 30 10:32:15 CDT 2008

On 5/30/08 6:03 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> Yes I would like to beta test the Valentina Studio Pro. I have been using
> Valentina Studio for a while now designing my database and I like and would
> enjoy testing the new reports features.

Well, we have move week ago this feature to public testing.

You should subscribe to the Valentina beta list from our HOME/SUPPORT page.

---------
Latest beta builds (6-8 days ago) can be found here:

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta2/3.6b15

b15 contains
    * VStudio PRO MAC and WIN
    * V4REV mac and win.
        a couple of examples on Vreport usage in the EXAMPLE stack.

Windows is better tested for now.

This is simple tutor on Reports in VS PRO

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vstudio_pro:tutorials:reports:reports>

And reference description of featuers

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vstudio_pro:manual:reports:reports>

I'd recommend for now just overview this feature in VStudio PRO.
And for next b16 learn in V4REV API.
b16 will support generation of reports on VSERVER side.