Beta 3.6 for Mac OS X?

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Sun May 18 09:00:10 CDT 2008

Hello Ruslan,

Yes there are several Mantis issues I have that are listed as fixed in
3.6.  There was also another bug on the list a week or two back that
resembled a problem I was having that is unresolved.

It was also listed as fixed in 3.6, and I would like to see if it
fixes my issue, since I can't use a Linux embedded server right now
because of this problem.

I don't use the Windows versions of anything, so the current beta is
not useful to me.

Thanks.

Jason