Downloading betas?

Balestrieri, John jbalestrieri at ap.org
Thu Jun 26 14:07:53 CDT 2008

Hi,

Simple question: Where do I download the latest beta?

I received a Mantis notification that an issue I was having is no longer
reproducible in the latest beta of VStudio. I went the beta section of the
Valentina website to download it:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/en/products/download/beta>

But all links on this page point back to the release version (3.5.2).

Thanks,

John

On 6/26/08 11:26 AM, "valentina-beta-request at lists.macserve.net"
<valentina-beta-request at lists.macserve.net> wrote:

> testing discussion list for Valentina based products from Paradigma
> Software.
>
> To post to this list, send your email to:
>
>   valentina-beta at lists.macserve.net

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>

> http://lists.macserve.net/mailman/options/valentina-beta/jbalestrieri%40ap.org

>   Valentina-beta-request at lists.macserve.net
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>   haveacow
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.macserve.net mailing
> list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]
msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938