Features of Reports - can I use a VDK Database to run these reports?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 14 05:57:24 CDT 2008

On 6/14/08 11:45 AM, "barrysum at bigpond.net.au" <barrysum at bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

> I can only save my report as a .vsp vreportcontainer
>
> But can't work out how to extract a single report from the report container

    In b15 it is shown in the Examples/Vreport/Report_Container

In short:

*  at first you create object of VReportContainer

    in b20 it will be named VProject

* then you ask from VPRoject some report by name or index

    dim rep as Vreport

    rep = proj.MakeNewReport( "rep1", query )

Now you can work with a report.

Again, in b20 we have change API, better wait for newer b20