Embedded server b30 reporting as b26?

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Thu Jul 31 10:21:57 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

I found my problem, I appreciate the help.

On another quick note, I am getting an error installing the Mac
VServer on Leopard that "The software could not be installed because
there was not software found to install."  That is after selecting the
location, putting in a admin password, and clicking "install".

I have not seen this before, any ideas what could be wrong.  The
original installation of VServer has been deleted already.

Thanks for the help.

Jason