Install script

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Sun Jul 20 03:38:53 CDT 2008

Hi Jon,

On 2008-07-20, at 00:17, jda wrote:

> Since upgrading to RB 3.x and Valentina 3.6, the INSTALL VCOMPONENTS
> V4RB v3 script isn't working for me. Did anything change?

First of all I'll guess you mean NOT RB 3.x, right???

But the question is, what MAC OS X Version are you using and what
version had you used, when it was working=

Keep in mind:

> He runs on 10.3 or 10.5
>
> 10.3 and 10.3 do not add SLASH to path when you drag some app to
> terminal.
> But 10.4 do adds it.
>
> So it needs do easy fix in the script
>
> Line
>
> app_vcomp="$app"Contents/vcomponents
>
> Change to
>
> app_vcomp="$app"/Contents/vcomponents
>              ^^^^

or simply add a "/" after the ".app" when you drop the app in the
terminal

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord