Create a field type DECIMAL(5,2) like for money

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:15:16 CDT 2008

CREATE TABLE T (f1 BIGINT)

But later Valentina will answer that this is LONG type

--- Perhaps because I only use Valentina Studio for construction I'm missing
out but it is for everyone's benefit for Valentina to have a larger market
so sometimes the things that appeal to dumber users (like me) should be
included.

I agree and am never saying to throw out any of the great things that are
there for speed and optimization even if I don't understand them (and may
never).

I'd like for Valentina Studio to be useable by most people that are used to
using other GUI database tools.  This comment of mine should have been in
the Valentina Studio list and not here in the beta list but I think the
comments generated were great perhaps because of that.

thanks. I will use "Double" for money and correct it in the data entry
field. I don't think I can use string because then I couldn't do Sums and
other integer functions on it.