[ANN] Valentina 3.6 b25 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jul 9 06:52:58 CDT 2008

On 7/9/08 12:26 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at cognosis.be> wrote:

Hi Bart,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> you are aware that we still need a solution for displaying and editing
> comments are you (adding seems ok)?

> I fail to see why you would not use the Property inspector to display
> an editfield with the comment of the selected object.

> The property inspector is available in all modes of the schema editor
> (column, tree, diagram) and seems a perfect fit (except for printing)
> for displaying and editing.

We display comments in the property inspector!

It is in first top group of select object, e.g. Table.
    please take careful  look.

And must present button "..." to open big editor to edit comment.

ALSO

In the tree view when you see e.g.
    List of all tables of db,
Or  list of all fields of a table

You should see here column COMMENT

This allow you easy check and find of objects that do not have comments.

> tia
>
> Bart
> PS: I don't need to add this to Mantis do I ?

No,

Already implemented as I know.