[ANN] Valentina 3.6 b23 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Wed Jul 2 07:42:56 CDT 2008

>>  gives an error: Type mismatch error. Expected Class, but got VDatabase.
>Please check our examples in the Class_way folder to see how it work
>now.

Hi Kirill,

They are very different from mine. First, this was put in the method
automatically when I renamed to Constructor:

Super.Constructor

I don't know if that was inserted by RB or Valentina (probably RB).
That should not be there?

This is an example of what I have now:

   Super.Constructor
   VDatabase(inStorageType)
   myFormat = new boFormat
   myBibAndDoc = new boBibAndDoc

Based on your examples, it should work (except maybe for the
super.constructor). Is that right (I can't test at the moment, I  had
to remove b23 so I could get my work done)?

Thanks,

Jon