[ANN] Valentina 3.5.2 b15 uploaded. It is RELEASE CANDIDATE!!!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 5 00:59:43 CST 2008

On 4/2/08 10:33 PM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

Hi JB,

I will CC to beta list.
Betas should be discussed on that list.
Please subscribe to beta list if you are not yet.
I have made ANN here just to attract more attention.

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I downloaded the Mac Revolution version and installed
> it.
>
> I init Valentina okay, checked the cache okay and then
> tried to open a database that I was able to open with
> out any problems before the new install.
>
> The database would not open and then crashed Rev.
>
> Should I reinstall the older verion?

Hmm.

1) you did use before 2.x or 3.x ?

2) Does V4REV/Examaples works fine? Or the same trouble?

3) if you are on MAC OS X please send me crash log off list.

4) Does Valentina Studio 3.5.2 b15 can open that database ?

5) sometimes installer do not override DLLs.
    to make CLEAN install it needs manually delete Valentina from
    all places it installes

    * /usr/local/lib/vcomponents
    * HOME/Paradigma Software/...
    * Documents/Revolution/ ...  V4REV.budle,  dbvalentina2

Then install it again.