Segmentation Fault on Linux with Local DB files

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Tue Dec 9 11:38:24 CST 2008

Hello,

I have found that this issue is caused by installing the shared
libraries into a combined folder ( VServer ) and not having a /usr/
local/lib/vcomponents directory.

It may work for the VClient programs, and the VServer but the local
file DB versions will not run without the separate /usr/local/lib/
vcomponents directory.

I don't know if that is by design or not, but it should at least be in
the documentation.

Thanks!

Jason