Mantis #0003081

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Aug 29 11:45:26 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

V4RB application with a Linux VServer, 3.5.2 through 3.6.0b34.

I have finally identified a problem in my code that was causing this
issue with VServer crashing.  Basically I was inadvertently leaving a
hidden window with an cursor object open when the program was being
closed.

While I understand that is my problem in code to fix ( and it has
been ).   I am still not sure why the destructors were not cleaning up
as well as I would have liked.

My main question is whether the Linux and Windows versions of VServer
can be made as stable or hardened to a similar level of the Mac OS X
VServer which has not ever crashed with this problem, even though it
was being used in the same way with the same problem programs.  If
needed I can supply additional detail to help in that effort.

Thanks for your help and input on this problem.

Jason