Linux VServer SSL issue

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Thu Aug 28 15:26:11 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

First off, the Linux V4RB plugin is now working, I can build
applications.  Thank you!!!

I have an issue using SSL on the Linux VServer.  I am getting the
following error trying to connect to the Linux VServer with SSL only:

ACE_SSL (2597|2999253936) error code: 336109761 - error:1408A0C1:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher

I have tried connecting from VStudio on Mac, local X applications on
the Linux box, etc.  The error is in the local vserver log.

If this is not some simple or known error, I will be happy to file a
Mantis report.

Jason