3.5b11 SQL exception

jda jda at his.com
Wed Nov 28 15:15:55 CST 2007

>On 28/11/07 9:37 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>

>>>      SHOW KEYWORDS
>>>      SHOW IDENTS
>>>
>>>  Btw, you can all use now SHOW KEYWORDS to see easy list of keywords from
>>>  Parser.,
>>>

>>  Argh. I've used this field name forever. Can you change this? To
>>  something that won't conflict with anyone? Like vkeywords?
>
>Well, yes, this is possible change it to vkeywords.

Please, please do that. I imagine I'm not the only person using
Valentina how has a keyword field. Lots of my queries are generated
from the UI, and placing just keywords in quotes would be an enormous
hassle (I'd have to trap each query and see if it's for keywords, and
substitue "keywords" for it). Plus, I've exposed the SQL to users so
they can create their own sql searches and save them, and many have
done so (using "where keywords=" in many cases.

So if it's possible to make it  the reserved word vkeywords, then
please do that.

Thank you.

Jon