Pre-Announce of 2.5.8 build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Mar 18 10:34:16 CDT 2007

Hi All,

    valentina-db.com/download/2.5.8/

* Here you can download 2.5.8 builds.

* Vstudio WIN will be uploaded again today later or next morning.
    Vstudio MAC do not present yet.

--------
* Very MAJOR fix in Vserver related to Class way.

    bug discovered after Stan's report.
    Stan you problem with RecordExists should go away now.
    although problem was more deep then just these method.

* (!!!) V4MD, VCOM, V4REV, VSDK - WIN

    Now this products are uploaded as build by MS Visual 2005.
    So please test these products ASAP and let me know if ok on your side.

    Joakim (and others) now you can try drop all that Client DLLs
    we have discuss before. And VDK_DC.dll also.
    they are marked now as "delay load".