ODBC - can not update table on valentina db

Eu Gen eu at pech-gehabt.de
Mon Mar 12 11:39:21 CDT 2007

Hi,
hope this is the right place to place a question/bug to valentina-odbc?

The problem:
just wanted to test if ODBC driver, if it is usable for me and
created one Person table in a valentina db.
This table is from examples folder and has all the
fields datatypes in it.
Creation of table goes fine.
Connection in MSAccess to this table works (used RegID as unique value column).
insert and update in number fields          works.
insert to string field                     works.
Insert/update of VarChar and Text          does not work.
Update of String type field                does not work.

Do I miss something in the driver settings?

Best
Eu