How 2.5.2 and 2.5.3 works in regard of corruptions ?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Jan 8 08:29:34 CST 2007

Yes true, I will redo one at a time and test to see if this happen in first
or second operation and report.

A sidenote as well, when Diagnose fail and/or Vstudio crash, Diagnose.txt
files cannot be open unless restart Windows. Seem like it leave an open file
handle behind looking the file for other operations. Report to Mantis too or
known?

Joakim