OS X VServer

Christopher Bishop CBishop at alfred.com
Tue Jan 2 11:00:51 CST 2007

I have come up with a solution for this:

In /Library/StartupItems/AppName, the file "StartupParameters.plist"
contains some keys under Root named "Requires" and "Uses".  If I delete
these values (and their contents), the server still works fine, but does
not shut down when a user logs off of OS X.

Apparently, one or more of the programs that VServer "requires" causes
the server to shut down.

Is there a good reason NOT to use the above solution?  Do you think that
something else might break?

Chris