getting the same record multiple times in a cursor

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Sun Feb 18 08:21:58 CST 2007

le 18/02/07 14:14, jda <jda at his.com> a écrit :

> I'd like to create a cursor in which the same table record can be
> represented more than once. That is, if the user asks for the same
> record twice in a single query, I'd like two records returned in the
> cursor.
>
> Is that possible?

Yes.
In order to achieve this I have created a table ("Duplicate") with 1 field
("linkedField" as Vbyte). The other tables, if I need them, have a similar
field.

If I want 3 copies, I add 3 records in the "Duplicate" table and I link it
in my SQLQuery.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin