[ANN] Vstudio MAC 3.5 b12 uploaded. Please test ASAP

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Dec 1 01:41:10 CST 2007

Hi,

sorry I'm a bit late, I only set my alarm clock this morning to test
3.5b12 ;-)

On 2007-11-30, at 10:54, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.5b12

Installation works w/o any issues. While server (3.5b12) seems to start

1. I get a warning

"Get Table : No table with index 2957045242"

2. I'm not able to connect to VServer with VStudio "connection could
not be established" using "localhost" anymore. Of course I can open my
db's locally with VStudio and the fixes works (e.g. this max(length()).

3. I can't connect to VServer from V4RB, too.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany