V4RB UB - works :-)

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Wed Sep 27 13:20:48 CDT 2006

>On 9/27/06 12:36 PM, "Dave Addey" <listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> (I'm not from REALbasic, just being a good citizen...)
>>
>> I'm pretty sure the REALbasic beta program's "Non-Disclosure Agreement"
>> (NDA) doesn't allow discussion of anything to do with the REALbasic betas
>> outside of the RB beta mailing list.
>>
>> It's probably best to discuss anything about potential Universal Binary
>> versions of REALbasic, and how V4RB for Universal Binary might work with
>> them, on the RB betas mailing list instead of here.
>
>:-) okay, although for years we did this here also
>
>What other people will say ?
>Lets move this to RB beta list ?

Since REAL has publically announced UB support in their next version of RB, to be released oct 4, we will - in my opinion - not be discussing anything secret as long as we strictly stick to Valentina issues. But it might be a good idea to get  green light from RS on this.

PS. Congrats to you Ruslan, good work!