V4RB 2.4.3 UB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 26 13:38:09 CDT 2006

On 9/26/06 1:16 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:

>> They are not responsive as you know.
>
> Not always as responsive as you are, but IMO RS are a pretty decent company to
> deal with.

Sorry, I never for 6-7 years did not get from them fix in NEXT beta.

All bugs reports or requests when I have report was for months and years.
Half of them still are opened.

And this was true even many years ago, when they was even more responsive
and friendly...

We did have direct talks between guys, but they have never accept any
advice. For example for years I have explain them how to improve RBDB.

>> And Valentina use VERY BASIC functionality of plugin SDK.
>> We do not make controls and GUI.
>> Only classes.
>> They cannot not work.
>
> I will remember those words :-)