V4CC - garbage collection question

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Fri Sep 22 22:54:52 CDT 2006

Okay, let's review. REALbasic uses reference counting for memory
management.  This is not considered to be "garbage collection" in the
common usage of the term. See <http://www.declareSub.com/> for a
discussion of memory management in REALbasic.

Charles Yeomans