V4CC - garbage collection question

Dave Parizek dave at janesoftware.com
Wed Sep 20 10:09:01 CDT 2006

I was looking at the Mac OSX LEOPARD preview.  It is common knowledge
that we will have garbage collection with Leopard and XCode 3.  I
read about it and it says to use garbage collection you basically
check a box and tell XCode 3 to use it for a project, but that all
the frameworks you use must also be enabled for garbage collection.

  Are you guys part of Apple's Developer Connection such that you can
get XCode 3 now and do a version of the Valentina V4CC frameworks
that uses garbage collection?  Or will we need to wait until Leopard
is out to the public to be able to play with this?

--dave