[COMMUNITY HELP] Re: V4RB 2.4.3 and RB 2006r3

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Oct 13 18:46:21 CDT 2006

I had the exact same problem around two months ago after placing
Einhugur last StyleGrid Universal Binary plugin. I got tons of errors
related to RB not recognizing a single Valentina function...wow... I
just replaced that StyleGrid Universal plugin with StyleGrid PEF and
the problem went away...

That was with RBr3.

Then I decided to not update any plugin to UB until I star using r4.

Stan