Mac VSDK2 examples problem

David Nock davidn at accessitsoftware.com
Thu Oct 12 10:13:14 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Valentina 2.4.3 server and the C++ SDK but
cannot get any of the examples to build.

I have opened the VSDK_Examples project in XCode, selected an example
clicked build. This results in a lot of errors like:

error: 'UChar' was not declared in this scope

This looks like a missing header include somewhere but I'm not that
familiar with XCode.
Looking at the rest of the errors they all seem to be of this type so
hopefully fixing
this will resolve a lot of the rest.

I am running MacOSX 10.4.8 / XCode 2.4 on an Intel iMac.

Cheers
Dave