Wow, so REALbasic PEF is deprecated ?!

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Thu Oct 5 19:00:26 CDT 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 3:46 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have visit rb site, and see that exists SINGLE download of
> REALbasic for
> MAC. I.e. UB download...
>
> This means that we also can drop V4RB (PEF) because it have no
> sense ...

But there is a Linux download, so you need to add Linux.

> Aha, it have sense for people who have not yet switch to r4.

Perhaps you're confusing the IDE with build targets.  As far as I can
tell, the new release will build for the following MacOS targets:
universal binary, Mach-O/Intel, Mach-O/PPC, and PEF/PPC.  Building
for MacOS classic is no longer supported.

Charles Yeomans