Wow, so REALbasic PEF is deprecated ?!

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Oct 5 08:51:24 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

No, the PEF IDE still exists for now - go to the "individual download" page
and you have the choice of MachO UB ("Mac OS X (dmg)"), or PEF ("Mac OS X
(PPC)"):

http://www.realsoftware.com/download/individual/

It's interesting that the UB version is the one on the main downloads page -
I guess it looks like this is the future from now!

Dave.