V4RB UB - works :-)

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Mon Oct 2 07:28:28 CDT 2006

>On 9/29/06 4:34 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:
>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Well, I have start V4RB UB under RB 2006 b5
>>> It works.
>>>
>>> IDE recognizes plugin, compiles
>>> Compiled app starts and also works.
>>
>> Should a 2.4.3 client be able to establish a VConnection to a 2.4.1 server?
>
>Sorry, I have forget to warn.

So did Valentina. At least no exceptions are thrown...

>No in 2.4.3 we have provide more compact format for values in records.
>Up 2 times win can be.

In one way that is good, Ruslan, but in my personal opinion it would have been better if we got a 2.4.2 UB with no other changes than the UB - so we could test against our existing, working servers.

>Tomorrow I will make new BETA of most products.

I can't find any VServer beta, but would need it for beeing able to test our main product with RB2006r4