Valentina error #529669 with V4RB_25b23_macho

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 30 20:18:45 CST 2006

On 11/30/06 8:14 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Yes, that did he trick! Well done! Seems it was a duplicate link
> name, reason why it failed on second ObjetPtr declaration.

Right,

This is why we tend to make it more strict.

We even think to make LinkName as required parameter for ObjectPtr.

Because NAME of Table, Field and Links - are that identifiers which we use
to locate object everywhere, including system tables.

----
We have see problems with automated link names,
When developer have DELETE some links, then start add new.
Auto-generator was not able solve this...