Valentina error #529669 with V4RB_25b23_macho

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Nov 30 16:50:04 CST 2006

Hi,

No problems with fresh databases. Problems are with existing database.

My schme aupdate:

newTable = vdb.CreateTable("tblBudgetCategory")
newFld = vdb.Table("tblBudgetCategory").CreateObjectPtrField
( "BudgetCategory_BudgetID", vdb.Table( "tblBudgets" ),
EVOnDelete.kCascade, EVFlag.fIndexed )
newFld = vdb.Table("tblBudgetCategory").CreateObjectPtrField
( "BudgetCategory_CategoryID", vdb.Table( "tblCategories" ),
EVOnDelete.kCascade, EVFlag.fIndexed )
newFld = vdb.Table("tblBudgetCategory").CreateBooleanField
( "BudgetCategory_Expanded")

is accepted but resulting file can't be open. Is my schema update
wrong? What's wrong? Personally I don't know other way to add an
ObjectPtr to a field.

Stan