V4Rb LoadDump

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Mon Nov 27 10:44:12 CST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 2:15 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 11/27/06 1:44 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:
>
>> As far as I can tell, VDatabase.LoadDump does not load values for
>> ObjectPtr fields.  Has anyone else tried this?
>
> XML or SQL ?

XML. Later I looked at the XML generated by Dump and it's not clear
to me that there is enough information to reconstruct the ObjectPtr
fields.  ObjectPtr field values are dumped correctly, but the
corresponding Link fields in the structure part contain no table or
field information.  And the ObjectPtr field values are not read in.

Charles Yeomans