[ANN] V4RB 2.5 b21 uploaded (PEF and UB)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 23 10:57:58 CST 2006

On 11/23/06 1:33 AM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:

>> Sorry, the bug is not fixed (or there is another one). During
>> convert Valentina crashes almost immediately. No crash log.
>>

> Actually, there is some improvement. My V2.0 preferences database
> does convert now -- it crashed before, so that is better.
>
> But my V2.0 data database still crashed on convert.

I forget to provide story.

Jon, we have spend so many time on this issue because
You have did next:

    take db in 2.0 or older format.
    try it convert.
    convert fails.
    you send us this db AFTER convert.

Problem was that AFTER convert was not removed one tmp file.
It have cause problems.

In 1995 you have put finally original db, so we was able see real source of
problem and fix it. Now 2.0=>2.3 algorithm works fine, and tmp file is not
left.

-----
So your first paragraph about STIL CRASH, I think because you also try
convert ALREADY corrupted db by prev covert.

Try convert ORIGINAL database. Must work.